Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera, :)
060213 in summary,
Good news.
Happy thoughts.
Stay positive.
Challenge accepted.
For good news, when the right time comes, to those who are close to me, you will know. :) Happy thoughts and stay positive are the two main key to achieve success, aite? they say Nothing is impossible and Just do it. :) I'm trying to learn from that quote by Adidas and Nike. :) Challenge accepted, because so far, I don't think that I'll be coming back for good, yet. :) So far, I've short listed some of the Universities that I want to apply, now that it is time to focus on finishing my Degree. :)
I, now realized that my path of life it somehow 'easy' and I did follow my dreams. Alhamdulillah. 'Angan angan jadi kenyataan' gitu. :) I am so happy and thankful that I managed to study the course that I really want. Alhamdulillah.
Back to reality. I know. But, right now, I'm so looking forward to finish this Degree and go home and continue with another chapter of life, and it'll be that time again to prepare for September/October. Sounds like I'm going to have another 'summer break'! :))
2013 equals to a lot of countdown to make. :p
- our 5th year Kidizz
- End of Degree
- Home sweet home, Malaysia!
- Hari Raya, because this year my birthday will fall on Hari Raya! :)
and many many more ....
Till here, toddles!
No comments:
Post a Comment