Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera, :)
What will you do once you step out from the doctor's room? Serious face, happy face, sad face, blur face or whatever it may be, mine is happy and smiley face like that, the other patient looked at me like 'err betul ke budak ni'. Haha it was like I brought along my 'positive vibes' to others and people around me. Hehehe. Oh well, went to see the doctor to collect and review my medical report, I am so happy, Alhamdulillah, most of everything improved and you know that feeling when you said this kind of word - I've made it, I've gone through it and keep going. So happy, feel like I pass with A's in exam. Haha.
Thank you to each and everyone who has been support me, through ups and dows, when life hits you hard, when you think you almost give up. Bless. Thankful. Joy. Motivation.
I am now have much more confidence in myself. I think I look taller than before, eh? Haha not. Metaphor. Haha.
Thank you to my eldest brother, introduced Herbalife to me and with his achievement, from what I see, yes it is good and why not I give it a try. Self-discipline is one big key to have when you want to consume it, or any other product or routine you do or take :) Herbalife is a replacement meal consists of nutrition, for a better result; you must have a gap of 3 hours (before and after consume Herbalife), drink lotsa plain water (3L to 6L - 3 to 6 mineral water bottle of 500ml). Yes, from this too, automatically plain water is my best friend for life, :) It has been almost 2 month since I had my last bottle of coke and yes, I'm afraid to drink any carbonated drinks now :) Seriously, can you imagine that I only smell the coke, just because I miss the smell of coke. :) Weird but true. :)
Exercise. I think I'm addicted to Bootcamp. Why? I just booked 'Fitness Bootcamp' in London' next month. Oh so lookoing forward to it! Plus, it is going to be held at Hyde Park. :) So addictive. :)
Till here, toodles! :) Looking forward to get up early tomorrow and ready for Original Bootcamp! Yay! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment