" I've made it, I've gone through it, don't ever ever give up, keep going "
If I were to share my stories, above is the quote I would say and share. Me, myself and I are not sure on how long it takes for me to be what I am today. Self-achievement and I am proud with myself. I am so happy. I am now, more concerned about my health, stamina, lifestyle and of now, plain water is my best friends for life. Lately, when I go out, I'll make sure that I'll bring my bottle of plain water from home. :) So, when we order food, it will be just the food, "how about drinks?" I replied "no, its okay, or nothing" :) At the same point, the next thing you know is, you practiced it well and they said "jimat duit beli air" :) very true. :)
Also, now I know why they said, or maybe most of the parents will say this :
1) Jangan mandi right after makan, the best way is mandi dulu, baru makan or if you really want to eat, after 1-2 hours baru mandi.
2) Jangan baring after makan.
3) Jangan makan dan minum dalam masa yang sama.
Those are the saying(s) kan, and yes, now I know why, because it will make your stomach become 'buncit'. That is the reason why you have to cool down and relax first before you do anything else :)
I am that 3 person above before, now and hopefully it will stay, I am trying to train myself not to be that 3 person again. :) Sometimes, in no matter what you do, discipline is the key. :)
It is never too late to do things for the better, to change for the better or even to start doing it, you must have the desire and patience and of course, consistency. :)
Till here, toodles! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment