But, I do feel like blogging. My last place to share what's on my mind and what am I thinking right now. Like urgh!
I know I should be happy enough that I'll be stop working with my dad soon. Like seriously, this is what I want kan? But, not at this point of time. Why? at the last week of my beloved holidays gonna end. This is not what I want. 6 months of working and I'm glad that my dad understands me that I want to stop by June. So that I have July and August to spend my day and night at home. Do whatever I can do, at least. See, looking at the months, completely make me feel sad enough, because it says two months left before I'll be flying to pursuing my dreams. Sad sad sad.
July; I know I should or at this point, be happy because I'm going to Hong Kong for a one week holiday. But, again, I don't know what I should actually feel right now. I guess, it is all about time. I know I can survive and hoping that my sister will be in a good mood by that time, and July, will be the month of hope. One week in Hong Kong, and the next thing I have in mind, is a vacation. And the next thing is bbq session with friends. Haih. But, still I don't know when is the right time to plan all this stuff. July, will be the month that I'll get busy with my visa preparation. I am going to have my full time spend at home and so on.
Every time when I see the calendar, every time when I keep on thinking oh, there's thing I have to get it done ASAP. It makes me feel more emotional and emotion related. July and August; isn't much gonna be that long. In fact, time flies so fast kan? :( When July comes, it means that I have one more month left. I have the strong feeling that I'll be celebrating Hari Raya in the UK, and will be officially homesick by the time I get there. * sigh
Who will miss me when I'm gone?
Who will do something special or something that I can take it as memory when I'm gone?
Who will feel how I feel?
I think that's all for now. I should get back to REALITY.
No comments:
Post a Comment