Yesterday, watched Toy Story 3 with my beloved and his brothers. Toy Story 3 was awesome. Very touching indeed, how can a story about toy and friends bring us together. Oh. Now, I've completed my Toy Story 1, 2 and 3. Whee.
After movies, my beloved and I heading to Kelana Jaya. There's a talk on visa briefing from BCU representative that I have to attend. Oh. From 7.30 to almost 11pm, a big sorry to my chentakuh who had to wait for me till I'm done. Oh. Sorry b, but you know I love you kan syg? hehe.
After that, McD stop, since we both are super hungry and back home. Tired. Super tired. :(
Highlight and also note to myself :
- Online application form for VISA
- Online application for accomodation
- Passport size photos ( coloured )
- Visa size photos ( white background )
- Documents on my SPM results, etc.
- Reference letter from LUCT
.....
What else?
Oh. There's a lot of things to do. and I guess my independent level has increased by now. Haha. While other students went there last night with their parents, I went there alone, despite my beloved accompany. And I am pretty sure that for the next level of my going-to-UK process I'll be doing it all by myself. Oh.
Till here.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment