(gambar ini sekadar hiasan: twilight movie poster)Sweet romance. Vampire loves vs Human loves. Cool. Superb!
Rates: 7/10
Twilight. I was so looking forward to watch this movie. And it was superbly sweet and I like it so so so much. okie. Yeah. I should stop. But, it is superbly sweet. suka sgt! and he's hot. freaking hot. :) *big smile*. hee. This movie actually is a story between this vampire vs human. It was adapted by a novel Twilight; and the quotes are wonderful. This movie will definitely won't make you regret. I am not a bookworm but I do enjoy movies a lot. hahaha. Check this out - http://www.twilight-quotes.com/.
Movies that I can clearly make a cross to it; haha.
- Selamat Pagi Cinta
- Madagascar 2
- Antoo Fighter
- Quarantine
- Twilight
- Sepi
- I'm not single
- KungFu Panda
- The Happening
- 4Bia
- Bangkok Dangerous
There's more to watch.
Mostly in 2009.
Heehee.
Till here.
adios.
Rates: 7/10
Twilight. I was so looking forward to watch this movie. And it was superbly sweet and I like it so so so much. okie. Yeah. I should stop. But, it is superbly sweet. suka sgt! and he's hot. freaking hot. :) *big smile*. hee. This movie actually is a story between this vampire vs human. It was adapted by a novel Twilight; and the quotes are wonderful. This movie will definitely won't make you regret. I am not a bookworm but I do enjoy movies a lot. hahaha. Check this out - http://www.twilight-quotes.com/.
Movies that I can clearly make a cross to it; haha.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- 4Bia
- Bangkok Dangerous
There's more to watch.
Mostly in 2009.
Heehee.
Till here.
adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment