Monday, August 6, 2012

my story. word of inspiration.

Everyone of us, no matter woman or man, boy or girl, we definitely want to look good, handsome and pretty, slim shady, but yes, not everyone will get what they want to be. On the positive note, we all should be grateful and blessful in everything we have, has, had and so on.

But .. everyone of us has different stories. My stories strike when one event told me 'you have to stop this, yes, for my own good, present and future'. One month later, I am that person, who changed from unhealthy person to one healthy person, everyone happy and of course, me myself and I happy the most. Alhamdulillah.

There will be one or two people that will under-estimate you, say things that will hurt you, but, only one thing that will works - take that as a challenge and motivation. It is all up to you, and it is all in our mind. Be positive, that's the key to success. InsyaAllah.

I'm 23 and I'm proud to say that I managed to controlled my level of 'nafsu' on food and drinks that highly on sugar such as carbonated drinks, and cordial drinks. Mineral water, honey lemon tea, lemon juice, orange and apple juice are my favorite drinks now. :)

Herbalife and me, I have been consuming herbalife since 2009, but I quit. It took me 3 years for me to start back my herbalife routine. Aloe, tea mix and shake. There are all my besties now. :) Everyday I see me as the new me, I'm happy and I'm more energetic and active now, unlike previous years.

That is my stories. Just wanna share little bit of my inspiration to readers out there. :)

Have a nice day! :)

No comments: