Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello hello :)

Hello there :)

I'm in the mood to blog, while watching and listening to konsert Ella Awie di Istana Budaya, I download it okay! haha seriously, this is such an awesome super good show that I missed. Hehehe.

Okay, now what should I blog? haha just feel like typing, instead of typing for my assignment, shall blogging first lah kan? hehe cari mood orang cakap. haha.

Anyways, life has been good so far, Alhamdulillah. Positive vibes all around me, happy happy joy joy. Alhamdulillah. Been answering and replying to those who asked about me changing, to say thank you to those who supports me up and down, to those who give positive thoughts and advises and everything lah, I am so thankful and blessed to have this bunch of people around me, let it be family, love and friends, I am very thankful. One thing I realized, after 22 years (well, this year going on 23), I question myself 'what and why it took me so long?' .. like seriously, when I look back at my previous photos, all I can say is 'all of that was my experience(s), been there, done that'. Even though it is only about covered your hair, but the truth is we can feel the difference once we did it. It can't really be explain by words, it can only can be explain by feelings. :) On top of that, I've been google-ing and youtube-ing hijab fashion and style and I'm inspired by this page on facebook - Hijab Inspired and TudungPeople. These two sites, gave me ideas and sort of fashion that I can try on. :) Bought my first ever Jumpsuit from Republic, I am so happy! :)

Till here, toodles~


No comments: