Friday, August 13, 2010

27.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes; lover, friends & relatives.

I am happy that I am done with my visa submission on my birthday. Everything went smooth, hopefully I will get my mr. visa soon. InsyaAllah. Amin.

28 days left. I am feeling lonely. I have my family. I know that. I have a boyfriend, but he is busy & far away from me. I have friends, but still I don't have the time to meet & hang out with them yet. * sigh . My birthday, as usual, with the familia. Lover seems to forget my birthday, since last year. * sigh. I do have a dream for a surprise birthday, but sad me, it will not happen in my life. Yes, I know. Never it will.

Am I special ? I don't know if I am. I feel like I am no special to everyone. I don't know.

Dear love,

When is our last movie time before I leave ?
When is our last dinner (since its fasting month) before I leave ?
When is our happy time together to spend, before I leave ? This include my every year wish, bowling.
When is our last time to spend together, before I leave ?

I'll be back, but in a few months / year or so. Will you miss me ? Will you do me a favor ? I want to spend time together with you sayang. '(

I can't wait for my mr.visa & I want to do shopping !

I am bored at the moment, let's do google-ing !

Till here, bye.

No comments: