Thursday, February 5, 2009

Biarlah.

Why do I still keep myspace? Why can't I just delete it? I don't know what am I thinking off but after heard the explanation from someone that I loved and it has made me lil bit down and terasa and cried. Thank you for that sayang. Terima kasih. Thanks because being honest to me. Yesh. Thank you, I'll appreciate that, really. I'm out of words on this post in fact I do feel like typing, expressing my feeling. There's no one would understands how I feel now. There's no one. Trust me. So, I better keep it to myself. I should keep it to myself that I own Myspace for Myspace Music; searching for songs and artist(s). That's all. Other than that, comment-ing, adding friends I am so not gonna do it, anymore. Just not. It's a not. Clear enough? Well, life must go on anyway. We are what we are. From uploading some pictures on myspace or its myspace album, to adding friends; and what's next sayang..? Whatever it is, I do undertands your point, ur privacy. I guess I should say sorry for everything.

I do love you, I am.
Do you love me?

Sorry for having me.
Thanks for accept me.

xoxo, ♥ Ms Izz


4 comments:

adlynndiyana. said...

found it! :D
im linking you ;)

♥ Roshazzy Shag ♥ said...

izz;
npe ni.
ade knflik gn apek kah?
setle kan lah bek bek.
oke.
chill chill lah kan.
teeheee~~

ms izzie said...

Ahakz Ms syzn,
No worries.
We are ok.
Just a post to express how I feel je tue.
=)
Glad u concern.
Have a nice day yea!

♥ Roshazzy Shag ♥ said...

izz;
oh.
bagos lah begitu kan.
semoga kalian berbahagia selalu.
ngee~~