Monday, December 29, 2008

What a year.

2008. What a year. My gadgets are all died. *sigh* Damn! It was my lovely Ipod video (it is called Ipod classic now, I guess), Cybershot Sony camera and my Nokia Express music handphone. DAMN! How careless I am - these 3 fucking cool gadegts I owned is all gone. bye bye for God sake. Huhu. Semua masuk air. DAMN! There cannot be fix anymore. *sob²*. It's time to be more careful on my belongings especially my gadget stuff. Because, I am so gadget-IT-savvy girl. Hahaha. Well, I wanted to buy a new Ipod which I had one now; shuffle - but, I do STILL MISS MY IPOD VIDEO. Damn! How sad kan? huhuhu~ Ok.

Roughly, last week. I met Kalimahtul, bumped with her mom and siblings in town. How cool is that? Aha. Been trying to get her on phone. but then, co incindentally met her in Kajang. Still the same. Yesterday, met Tyng² in Pavillion. She was my 1st roomate whom I am with back in KTJ. Pretty and prettier day by day. Haih. Melbourne, wait for my time. Haha.Btw, good idea tho - ask my parents to let me stay they (anywhere in australia) for a month or something in order for me to adapt the environment there. Ahha. Will thinking bout it. hee~

end of post.
Lapar giler.
Hahaha.

adios.

No comments: