Saturday, December 6, 2008

Story-teller.

Its been awhile since I don't updated my blog here. :) Well, this time around would be how I enjoy my dunno what weeks of holidays so far and up and downs of the world of friendship. The life of friends that is erh! - when you break the rules, you change the game. Yeah. Itulah dia.
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Los dan Faun.

(gambar ini sekadar hiasan)

Man! This movie - I told you is really really cool and full of comedian in it. The scriptwriter did really² good job. The dialog is not kinda not bad. The most character that bring the movies like - awesome is Khir Rahman I would say. Because of his dialog, I think we are all now using it. Hahaha. Its funny, its serious issues and Afdlin is making it funny. Laugh from th start till the end. Great touch of Afdlin and the producer and the production: Vision Works. Plus, I watched it twice ok. haha. Its worth it. Keluar dengan penuh kepuasan.

"Daerah mana? Ha. Yang itulah yang kita tak tau tu."
"Yeah. Betul²"
"I am Thai but I will tly".
"Bapak memang dah agak dah.. bapak tgk kamu dengan Los tu... rapat sangat"
"Bapak, bapak baru lps tgk cter Brokeback Mountain eh?"
"Lagu dari kumpulan Scoin ade tak?"

and more..

the actors and actress played their character very well.

I would say Congratz to all.
........................................................................................................................................................................
Photo time! woohooo!


Pantai Buatan di Putrajaya. Akhirnya telah dapat dikenalpasti. Yeah. Apa lagi. Berbekalkan DSLR D400 kuh. Maka, bergambarlah kami. :) Heehee. Seronok. A nice place to go and take photos.

"Mana frame?"
(tripod lah)
LOL.

"Justice of Palace?"
It shud be Palace of Justice.
LOL.

Akhiri hari dengan lepak di mamak. Pulanglah kami.
:)
......................................................................................................................................................................
Takziah.

To my best friend fiera, don't be sad. I know u're strong. I know its hard. I will always be there for you when you need my help or support. Always be.
Semoga pemergian ayahmu dicucuri rahmat dan dilindungi olehNYA.
Al-Fatihah.
.....................................................................................................................................................................

Gossip girl ends here.
xoxo, Gossip Girl.
Nak sambung tengok.
ngee~

xoxo, Izzah.
adios~.
p/s: Can't be bothered to story about the "thegadis" kekonflikandalaman.
Buang masa.
haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nk tgk LOS dan FAUN masih x berpeluang...
nak tgk KAMI the mivie jugak..masih x berpeluang..
huhuhuhu...
sangat...sedih..
I..am..a..pathetic....girl..