I'm out of idea but I feel like typing here. hee. I'm thinking of what's my life is all about? Why I can't be like others. Do things that feel like doing. Dye hair. extension; which there are many types of extension now. color which is that bleach and use temporarily. Have fun with friends and love. I am happy with who I am with and what I am. Yesh. There's some part I didn't. But, I dunno. I am bless. Thankfully yes to my family; parents for their sacrifices and so on. Friends that I have. Best friend that I have. Beloved bf that is mine. People surrounds me. Overall, I am happy. I am afraid of future. Am I? naah. I dunno. Maybe one day when I'm studying abroad I will experience the things that I want. I rememba of the PSA commercial on the radio saying " I want to try drugs only once", "I want to try smoking only once". And etc. I am like other teenagers who are feel curiosity, to try, but it all only once at a time. But, I am not saying that I am going to smoke or what ever but I feel like trying to try once. Ok. Not smoking. but, dye? extension? highlight? Huu~. Maybe one day. I will. I know I am not fashionable person. I am simple. Jeans and thsirt always perfect match for me. I am not a girl who put on skirts, acessories(is this correct spelling? haha). abaikan. what else? handbag? high heels? make-up? ouh. that is not me. But, I know that one day I am going to wear all those things that I said above. Heehee. There's a lot to be made. There's a lot to sacrifices. Changes it is . From physically to mentally, but I dunno whether I have the power neither strength to make it through. woof! this is Izzah. The new Izzah. Hope one day. I'll be what I want to be. I dream a lot, but the dream always be just dreams. not real. I complain a lot in life? I dunno. You judge. I'm feeling lil bit better now; signing off to sleep. Good nights reader~.
Izzah.
Izzah.
No comments:
Post a Comment