Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lucky.

Thursday. Had a great Thursday. Why? went for a date. ngee~. Watched Selamat Pagi Cinta. haha. (yeah. its malay movie, so what?). The movie should be better than what we had seen. Its not like its not good but in my opinion, it is more like a drama-kind-of-movie. We laughed, we critics each dialouge and scene along the movie. Haha. Love story turns into a hillarious one. hee~. But, congratz to the Production who did the job well. :) But, what the heck? The ending was like 'di sinilah cerita ku bermula'.. haha.. I mean, they shud done something better I think. ngee~. Just an opinion. After 2 hours or so in the cinema we decided on having Starbucks in Alamanda. haha. Our so-called-must-place-to-go even when we went to Midvalley, Bukit Bintang or other places. haha. Enjoy the talk with him. Thnx for today syg. Had an amazing Thursday. Reserve? turns reverse? haha. But, still can't beat my words on saying fees to enter Limkokwing is only RM8. hahahaha. LMAO. This must be remembered forever kot. haha.
End for today.
..................................................................................................................

Now, come down to my thoughts and what I am thinking in and out of my mind. Ngee~. I just took a very own time of me of thinking that I must change. One day. I must change. I can't be on what I am now till forever. I do have the hearts on losing weight, I wanna be beautiful. Maybe, the time hasn't come yet or so. Or I am not serious about it, but I do. Lazy? maybe. That's the big problem. I am such a lazy fella who are damn-freaking-lazy and everybody wants her to change. Slowly. Step by step. Am I take things for granted? or am I takes things too easy? I dunno. I am afraid of my future. Why should I? huh. Because I am going to be 20 next year. Afraid of going older? nah. no no no. But, I don't even believe that I am going to be 20 next year. Like grown ups! wow! Am I? ngee~. I am afraid of loosing person I loved, having him around. Enjoy every moment with him. Day and night. Month by month. But, am I ready for years? huu. Hope I am. I always listen to this motivated songs Born to try by Delta Goodrem, it makes me stronger and be realistic. Life is about being realistic. Drama? Make us even stronger and help us on moving in life. Whatever it is, life is all just got to move on kan? Face the fact. Believe in faith. Enjoy every each precious moment that we have.
...................................................................................................................


Rock the World 8. I am so there...!


Next big thing - Rock The World 8. :)
..........................................................................................................................................................................

Till here.
Wanna write more, but lack of idea suddenly.
:)

izzah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

farra brownish: eh nnt tgk movie same

lolipop loisist: leh aje

farra brownish: ko REVERSE tiket utk aku
farra brownish: kahkahkah

lolipop loisist: oooooo
lolipop loisist: jhat gler eja
lolipop loisist: g cte
farra brownish: aku bace blog ma

ms izzie said...

Hahahaha.
boleh aje.
tgk movie but make sure REVERSE dulu tau.
jgn marah b.
nanti bila rindu, benda nie leh ingt,
selain dr fees RM8.
hahahahaha..