MAY
|
JUNE
|
JULY
|
JUNE
|
JULY
I want a million dollars
I want pound sterling
OMG! 3 months away and counting. damn!
There are so many things to get it done; visa letter, oh!
I want to quit working, can I? I wish I can. '(
I'm bored and so fucking bored!
I am super duper bored!
Oh, Time, please tik tok tik tok fast till I get to meet my ♥, please please please I don't when is he coming back, I don't know when is his semester holiday starting. If only I know, I can get myself all excited and HAPPY! 3 month, isn't that long, time flies pretty fast. Don't take things for granted, enjoy every moment and be blessed for everything you own or got now. Oh yeah! I'm all excited!
May is my sesi perlepasan rindu month!
June is I don't know what will it be.
July is Hong Kong trip for a week! Woohoo! and packing month. haha
adios amigos!
I want pound sterling
OMG! 3 months away and counting. damn!
There are so many things to get it done; visa letter, oh!
I want to quit working, can I? I wish I can. '(
I'm bored and so fucking bored!
I am super duper bored!
Oh, Time, please tik tok tik tok fast till I get to meet my ♥, please please please I don't when is he coming back, I don't know when is his semester holiday starting. If only I know, I can get myself all excited and HAPPY! 3 month, isn't that long, time flies pretty fast. Don't take things for granted, enjoy every moment and be blessed for everything you own or got now. Oh yeah! I'm all excited!
May is my sesi perlepasan rindu month!
June is I don't know what will it be.
July is Hong Kong trip for a week! Woohoo! and packing month. haha
adios amigos!
No comments:
Post a Comment